The Nordic EdTech Forum – N8 – brings together founders of education innovation companies and evangelists from 8 Northern European countries: Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania.
The main aim of the Nordic EdTech Forum is to offer a platform for sharing experiences, information and support to its members by:
- Bringing together and building a network of founders of innovation and EdTech companies
- Having public and political representation of education innovation company founders
- Opening discussions about innovation in education between EdTech founders and other market stakeholders
- Sharing experience and learning from each other
- Informing market stakeholders on how to cooperate with EdTech companies
- Improvíng access to funding for education innovation companies in the Nordic region